Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Altered Life - Day 2

So tonight begins the four week basic skating class, part of CNY Roller Derby. I am both excited and a bit nervous as I don't know what to expect. I can skate around the track, maybe not so gracefully yet so hopefully this will (I am sure it will) improve my skating. After these four weeks then we move onto a twelve week newbie class. It feels like forever since I first found out about Roller Derby in December, BUT it is finally beginning. I will fill you in tomorrow with all the details.


See I can skate a bit I am the one on the right, grey shirt and black pants.

This photo belongs to Walter Romero (Hispanic Attack)

Check out his Facebook with many fabulous Derby photos.

1 comment:

  1. This blog looks so pretty Christina!! If you are in that picture I can't see you. It's too small.. Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete