Thursday, April 21, 2011

Home Again!

So Kimberly made it home! I really missed her! She arrived home about 7, I had derby so I didn't get to see her until about 11. Her luggage arrived at midnight. They almost missed their connecting flight due to weather so they made it just in time but their baggage didn't. She is so thoughtful and brought us all little gifts. She bought me an awesome ring ( a big flower, I LOVE large rings) and an Eiffel Tower bag. Now that I have my camera back I can get back into picture taking!
~
Derby was great, of course! Hard work and at times a mental game but I made it through and ready to do it all again Saturday! I am meeting a girl tonight who is selling all her derby gear. She was in the newbie class last year but could keep up with it as a single mom. I am hoping all fits as it will be a great deal!
~
I came across a local artist that has painted knee socks! I am ordering some for Derby, I can't wait, here is her website. Hoping she will join us the The Chicks show this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment